Tuesday, July 3, 2012

drinking mind!

well, i love drinking. i drink occasionally with my friends on the weekends or alone at my place sometimes. but i don`t drink much when i am alone, hardly a peg of hard drink or a can of beer to refresh my mood.
currently i am in japan and i love this japanese nama beer(draft beer) so much that i just could go on and on. i find myself enchanted and mysterious after the first gulp. and i love that feeling. but drinking is not my habit, rather its just an interest. 
i found some drinking thoughts or quotes on the internet and collected few interesting ones (the ones i liked).here, i share with you all.........

photo by dave gurung(tridev)

A drunk was in front of a judge. The judge says "You've been brought here for drinking." The drunk says "Okay, let's get started."                                Henny Youngman 
I drank to drown my pain, but the damned pain learned how to swim, and now I am overwhelmed by this decent and good behavior.  Frida Kahlo

Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. Catherine Zandonella

Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth.   George Burns

All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer.   Homer Simpson

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink, I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."  Jack Handy

"C'mon, lets go drink 'til we can't feel feelings anymore."   Peter Griffin

Spilling your beer is the worst form of alcohol abuse  -- Author unknown

quotes source:http://stlramstailgate.tripod.com/id16.html

4 comments:

akko.s said...

一人で少し飲むお酒は…心を穏やかにして一日を終わる儀式かな・・・(^v^)
最近、私も夕食を作りながら台所で飲むことが増えました。

srai said...

読んでいただいてるんですね。ありがとうございます。
そうです。同意します。夜部屋に帰ってからクッキングしながら少し飲むと清々しい気分になります。疲れを取ってくれることもありますね。

Anonymous said...

this ones very good..

srai said...

thank you for going through my post!